Below are listed links for stories and articles that are in some way related to raising our conciousness. Links open in a new window.
Their website is www.collective-evolution.com
- Ep 34. | Is There ‘Life’ After Death? | Franco DeNicolaby Collective Evolution on 25 January, 2023 at 2:05 pm
The question of what happens when we die has been around for ages. In this episode Joe explores… The post Ep 34. | Is There ‘Life’ After Death? | Franco DeNicola appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 33 | Twitter Files & Narrative Capture, Critical Thinkingby Collective Evolution on 18 January, 2023 at 4:10 pm
This week I bring the concept of sensemaking to the Twitter Files. We’ll explore some thoughts on separating… The post Ep. 33 | Twitter Files & Narrative Capture, Critical Thinking appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 32 | Indie Media, Twitter Files, Censorship & Passion | Jason Basslerby Collective Evolution on 11 January, 2023 at 8:18 pm
Back in 2013 there was a sharp rise in the popularity of independent media. An industry once dominated… The post Ep. 32 | Indie Media, Twitter Files, Censorship & Passion | Jason Bassler appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 28 | Placebo, Human Potential & Nature of Reality | Adam Curryby Collective Evolution on 10 January, 2023 at 2:16 pm
What is the nature of our reality? What are humans truly capable of and how can we explore… The post Ep. 28 | Placebo, Human Potential & Nature of Reality | Adam Curry appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 24 | Exogenesis: Were Humans Made By ETs? | Bruce Fentonby Collective Evolution on 7 January, 2023 at 2:14 pm
In this fascinating interview, Joe has a conversation with researcher and author Bruce Fenton to parse through his… The post Ep. 24 | Exogenesis: Were Humans Made By ETs? | Bruce Fenton appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 31 | Elon Musk, The Great Reset & Discernment – Arjun Waliaby Collective Evolution on 21 December, 2022 at 7:58 pm
2022 was a wild year. Joe and Arjun Walia will recap and chat about using discernment with Elon… The post Ep. 31 | Elon Musk, The Great Reset & Discernment – Arjun Walia appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 30 | Ayahuasca, Nervous System Health, & Wellness | Irene Lyonby Collective Evolution on 14 December, 2022 at 5:39 pm
Joe is joined by nervous system and trauma expert Irene Lyon to talk about wellness, nervous system health,… The post Ep. 30 | Ayahuasca, Nervous System Health, & Wellness | Irene Lyon appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 29 | David Helfrich: Elections, Freedom Convoy, Brazil & Our Futureby Collective Evolution on 7 December, 2022 at 7:24 pm
Unrest is taking place in Brazil following an election. Claims of election fraud once again hit the airwaves… The post Ep. 29 | David Helfrich: Elections, Freedom Convoy, Brazil & Our Future appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 7 | Technophobia & The Great Resetby Collective Evolution on 30 November, 2022 at 2:44 pm
The Great Reset (TGR) is touching on a felt intuition many people share: our systems are in deep… The post Ep. 7 | Technophobia & The Great Reset appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 6 | Interconnection & A Pathway To Changeby Collective Evolution on 23 November, 2022 at 1:06 pm
We are in a time where complex systems are breaking down without our society, and yet we are… The post Ep. 6 | Interconnection & A Pathway To Change appeared first on Collective Evolution.
The Mind Unleashed
Their website is www.themindunleashed.com
- Wanted Mafia Hitman Was Just Found Working As Pizza Chef in France After Nearly Two Decades On The Runby Katie Hutton on 3 February, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Police on Thursday made an arrest in the case of Edgardo Greco, who they believe has connections to Italy’s infamous ‘ndrangheta mafia gang. On Thursday, a mafia hitman who had been on the run for the previous 16 years and who had been working as a pizza cook in France was taken into custody there,
- Netflix Has Come Under Fire For Its New Anti-Account Sharing Roll Outby Jade Small on 3 February, 2023 at 8:26 pm
Netflix has begun rolling out a new anti-password strategy designed to prevent subscribers from sharing their passwords with others outside their immediate family and household. Strong comments have been voiced regarding the streaming platform’s choice to roll out the update. Since Netflix’s introduction in 2007, users have enjoyed the freedom to freely share their passwords
- A Massive Chinese ‘Spy Balloon’ Is Currently Drifting Over The US, Officials Sayby Elijah Cohen on 3 February, 2023 at 6:08 pm
Defense officials announced on Thursday that the United States is monitoring what is believed to be a Chinese high-altitude surveillance balloon that is flying over the continental United States. This discovery has the potential to further strain the already fraught relationship between the United States and China. The balloon is “traveling at an altitude well
- A Bright ‘Green’ Comet Will Pass By Earth Tonight For The First Time in 50,000 Years, Here’s How To See Itby Katie Hutton on 2 February, 2023 at 3:57 am
On Wednesday, a comet that originated in the outer reaches of the solar system will come close to Earth. Observers will have the opportunity to get a glimpse of the celestial object as it makes its way through our cosmic backyard for the first occasion in 50,000 years. Before continuing on its distant orbit around
- Earth’s Core Has ‘Stopped Spinning’ and May Be Going In Reverse, Study Saysby Jade Small on 1 February, 2023 at 6:24 pm
The inner core of the earth is thought by researchers to have ceased spinning and may now be turning in the other direction. Scientists Yi Yang and Xiaodong Song from Peking University in China claim that the earth’s inner core has nearly stopped rotating in the past decade and that it may even be ‘experiencing
- A 52-Foot-Long ‘Book Of The Dead’ From Ancient Egypt Was Just Discovered At Saqqaraby Katie Hutton on 27 January, 2023 at 7:41 pm
- This OnlyFans Star Is Planning to Buy Homes For Low-Income Families With Her 108,000$ Monthly Incomeby Elijah Cohen on 27 January, 2023 at 6:10 pm
One of OnlyFans’ most popular creators has pledged to donate her future profits to assist homeless families find permanent housing. The Manc revealed that a woman aptly named Rebecca Goodwin plans to buy homes and rent them out to low-income people in the United Kingdom. The 28-year-old, who rakes in over $108,000 per month, took
- Scientists Have Just Built A Real-Life Working Tractor Beam. Yes, For Real!by Katie Hutton on 27 January, 2023 at 2:15 am
Yes, one that actually can manipulate objects.
Their website is www.foreverconscious.com
- Nikki’s Weekly Tarot Reading: February 6-12, 2023by Nikki Fogerty on 6 February, 2023 at 3:44 am
The cards pictured are from the Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck. The Sun and Six of Cups The cards this week show a playful energy entering our world. Maybe we are feeling a boost from having zero major planets in retrograde. Maybe we are just ready to focus on our joy. Through the cards, we will The post Nikki’s Weekly Tarot Reading: February 6-12, 2023 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- 3 Crystals for Attracting Abundanceby Elina Allais on 2 February, 2023 at 8:49 pm
This article is written by Elina Allais, a Reiki and Crystal healing practitioner. She is the creator of @CrystalPoems and the e-book – The Inspiring Story of 33 Crystals. You can join her for more on crystals on her YouTube channel. Abundance can mean different things to different people. For some, it is a feeling of fulfillment and happiness, whereas The post 3 Crystals for Attracting Abundance appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Leo Full Moon Ritual February 2023by Tanaaz on 1 February, 2023 at 11:29 pm
The Leo Full Moon on February 5, 2023, carries some shaky energy, revealing to us what is no longer stable. But, it also offers some lightness, reminding us to shift out of rigidity to a place that feels freer and more aligned with our authentic selves. You can get your full forecast here. To work The post Leo Full Moon Ritual February 2023 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Nikki’s Weekly Tarot Reading: January 30-February 5, 2023by Nikki Fogerty on 30 January, 2023 at 4:01 pm
The cards pictured are from the Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck. The Eight of Swords and Prince of Disks We are entering a new month this week and welcome a Full Moon in Leo on February 5th. Both cards help us find clarity and wisdom as we move through the days ahead. When the Eight of The post Nikki’s Weekly Tarot Reading: January 30-February 5, 2023 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Intuitive Astrology: Leo Full Moon February 2023by Tanaaz on 25 January, 2023 at 9:44 pm
The Leo Full Moon arrives on February 5th, 2023. It carries a heart-centered vibration that can inspire confidence and help us push forward. Leo is often associated with royalty, glamour, and being center stage. Represented by the lion, Leo is a proud energy that encourages us to shake out our manes and stride through life The post Intuitive Astrology: Leo Full Moon February 2023 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Nikki’s Weekly Tarot Reading: January 23-29, 2023by Nikki Fogerty on 23 January, 2023 at 1:41 am
The cards pictured are from the Regal Shadow Tarot Deck. The King of Cups and Three of Swords The first card we are diving into this week is the Three of Swords. When this card comes up it often points to a broken heart or betrayal. The emotions are heavy and we are working through The post Nikki’s Weekly Tarot Reading: January 23-29, 2023 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Intuitive Astrology Forecast February 2023by Tanaaz on 20 January, 2023 at 8:39 pm
February’s energy acts as a road opener, inspiring us to move forward and make things happen. This forward-moving momentum will continue as we experience zero major planets in retrograde until mid-April. Having zero major planets in retrograde is a sign from the Universe that it’s time to make tracks. We cannot remain standing where we The post Intuitive Astrology Forecast February 2023 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Chinese Astrology: Year of the Yin Water Rabbitby Tanaaz on 16 January, 2023 at 6:30 pm
Year of the Rabbit Astrology 2023 Under the January 21-22, 2023, New Moon, we shift out of the year of the Yang Water Tiger and into the year of the Yin Water Rabbit. In Chinese Astrology, the Rabbit brings hope, peace, and harmony. It is a much gentler energetic expression compared to the Tiger, which The post Chinese Astrology: Year of the Yin Water Rabbit appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Nikki’s Weekly Tarot: January 16-22, 2023by Nikki Fogerty on 16 January, 2023 at 1:10 am
The cards pictured are from the Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck. Ten of Wands and Nine of Wands This week we will enter Aquarius Season and have a New Moon in Aquarius on the 21st. This fresh energy from the cosmic skies will help us to close out old chapters and start a new path. The The post Nikki’s Weekly Tarot: January 16-22, 2023 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Aquarius New Moon Ritual January 2023by Tanaaz on 13 January, 2023 at 8:03 pm
The Aquarius New Moon on January 21, holds the energy of new beginnings. It falls at 1 degree of Aquarius, plus it also brings the start of the lunar new year. All of this fresh new energy will feel welcomed after the last few months. We will feel the cobwebs of the past washed away The post Aquarius New Moon Ritual January 2023 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
Their website is www.astrological-sign.com
- Zodiac Signs Personalitiesby J. James on 26 April, 2020 at 11:43 am
So is there really something to zodiac signs personalities? Yes, each zodiac sign is born with an intrinsic cosmic energy as well an implicit lesson that the zodiac sign needs to learn. All zodiac signs personalities have a special talent and a unique set of skills. But the sign also carries a lifelong challenge which ... Read more
- How To Improve Spiritual Wellnessby J. James on 26 April, 2020 at 12:46 am
In this day and age, we live hurried and fast-paced lifestyles. Many people have turned to mindfulness and meditation for solace. But for the converted, most want to learn how to improve spiritual wellness. It’s not enough to practice meditation when we are feeling out of sorts. But we need to create a discipline of ... Read more
- How Does Astrology Work?by J. James on 18 April, 2020 at 10:07 pm
How does astrology work? In order to understand how astrology works, we need to think in terms of energy. Astrology is a method of pinpointing and tracking the energy exchange between the celestial bodies within our solar system. By studying the shifting energies between our sun and all the objects around it (planets, stars, asteroids, ... Read more
- What Are The Zodiac Signs Months?by J. James on 4 April, 2020 at 9:57 pm
Astrology has been gaining in popularity over the past few years. More and more people are turning to Astrology to learn about Astrology Sign traits to learn about their character. Every zodiac sign (sun sign) is a unique and distinct expression of energy. So what are the respective zodiac signs months for each astrological sign? ... Read more
- What Zodiac Sign Is March?by J. James on 3 April, 2020 at 2:25 am
What zodiac sign is March? In Western astrology, there are twelve (12) zodiac signs. Each sign is named for the constellation that was passing through the sky during specific times of the year. We mark these times every 28 – 30 day period or what we call a calendar month. So you can see why ... Read more
- What is Spirituality?by J. James on 30 March, 2020 at 10:41 pm
Many people are just beginning to embark upon their spiritual path. It starts with a search for the answer to the question: “What is Spirituality?”. The definition and meaning of spirituality can be described as the holistic connection you have with yourself in combination with The Creator (also known as God, Oneness, Universal Consciousness, Infinite ... Read more
- How To Become One With Yourselfby J. James on 14 March, 2020 at 9:13 pm
When we were children, it was easy to know how to become one with yourself. We were very familiar and comfortable with our thoughts, hopes, wishes, and dreams, especially between the ages of zero and seven when we are developing and learning how to connect with the subconscious mind. Without knowing it, we were confident ... Read more
- What Are Spiritual Laws?by J. James on 10 March, 2020 at 9:50 pm
So what are spiritual laws? We live in a reality that has a clearly defined and specific set of truths which are ever present and unchanging. Before ever reading this article, you may have never known that our world is governed by these rules. These laws are immutable meaning that they are fixed, permanent, and ... Read more
- How To Master Your Energyby J. James on 1 March, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Learning how to master your energy is a delicate balance of self-expression and self-preservation. When focusing on how to master your energy, it’s important to observe the energy exchange between you and your environment. Controlling the flow of energy, both internally and externally, is the essential ingredient needed in order to learn how to master ... Read more
- How to Receive Loveby J. James on 25 February, 2020 at 6:31 pm
Learning how to receive love can sometimes seem more challenging than loving all on its own. The giving of love and the reception of love are two parts of a whole. They work in tandem. So if you deny receiving love, then the other side won’t work either. It’s important to know how to receive ... Read more
Their website is www.enigmatichealing.com
- NDE Showed No Religion & No Hell with Nanci L. Danisonby Carolyn Thompson on 7 February, 2023 at 2:22 am
Nanci L. Danison is a retired attorney and current spiritual author who has written 5 books on her experiences and the information she received in the afterlife. Nanci holds a Bachelor of Science degree with a double major in biology (anatomy & physiology) and chemistry, a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology, and a doctorate The post NDE Showed No Religion & No Hell with Nanci L. Danison appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Touching the Hot Oven by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 26 January, 2023 at 11:18 am
Early one morning, my toddler son and I were making toast in a toaster oven. He was eagerly standing on a chair to see, learn and experience “toast”. I talked him through it, showing him the bread, placing it on the rack, pushing it inside and turning on the toaster oven. When it was done The post Touching the Hot Oven by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Scientific Evidence of a ‘Higher’ State of Consciousness Found by Michael Schartner, Adam Barrett and Professor Sethby Carolyn Thompson on 22 January, 2023 at 7:36 am
Authors of a new study led by the University of Sussex claim they have found scientific evidence of a ‘higher’ state of consciousness. Neuroscientists observed a sustained increase in neural signal diversity – a measure of the complexity of brain activity – of people under the influence of psychedelic drugs, compared with when they were The post Scientific Evidence of a ‘Higher’ State of Consciousness Found by Michael Schartner, Adam Barrett and Professor Seth appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Cauliflowerby Carolyn Thompson on 18 January, 2023 at 10:09 am
Cauliflower is a nutrient rich vegetable that is excellent for supporting a strong immune system and optimum health. Cauliflower is incredibly high in vitamin C, K, and B-complex and minerals such as boron, calcium, molybdenum, and tryptophan. It is also a good source of high quality protein that is easily assimilated into the body. Cauliflower The post Cauliflower appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Returning Home to My Soul; Soul Retrieval by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 16 January, 2023 at 9:00 am
The root cause of all diseases, whether spiritual, psychological or physical are set in the spiritual realm first. Since our true and eternal essence is the soul, it makes sense to work in the spiritual realm to accelerate the healing process. A souls typical reaction to a traumatic experience is to create distance or separation from it, The post Returning Home to My Soul; Soul Retrieval by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- A Piece Went Missing; Soul Loss by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 14 January, 2023 at 9:00 am
Consider what animates our body, is it our Soul, our core Star, is it our eternal essence? We like to think of soul as our basis for life. We talk about it being inside of us and being that God-essence that every human holds. Does our soul have the ability to move away from our The post A Piece Went Missing; Soul Loss by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Astral World Brothel by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 12 January, 2023 at 1:27 am
The Ascended Masters and master teachers always teach us not to have astral sex. Stay in your body and be conscious for your sexual activities. That is how we are designed. Astral sex is going in to the astral-plan and having sex with some connection you make. It is usually in the form of moving The post Astral World Brothel by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Kiwi Fruitby Carolyn Thompson on 10 January, 2023 at 7:27 am
Kiwi fruit is exceptionally high in vitamin C, in fact it contains even more vitamin C than an orange. Kiwi fruit also contains high amounts of vitamins E, A, & K as well as flavonoids, antioxidants, and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and iron. Kiwi is particularly beneficial for the respiratory system and has been The post Kiwi Fruit appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Embarking on a New Year with a Reminder from Native Americansby Carolyn Thompson on 2 January, 2023 at 3:21 pm
Native Americans prophecies are coming true. Russell Means, Floyd ‘Red Crow’ Westerman, Elder Dave Swallow Jr. & Chief Oren Lyons are warning us in this compilation. Please don’t ignore this message – the prophecies are coming true and we need to change our ways right now! If you sit with these messages you can see The post Embarking on a New Year with a Reminder from Native Americans appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Fennelby Carolyn Thompson on 19 November, 2022 at 8:13 am
Fennel is considered both a vegetable and herb due to its wide ranging nutritional and healing benefits. The Fennel herb (Foeniculum vulgare) has a long history of use. The Egyptians and the Chinese used it strictly for medicinal purposes in early history. During the Middle Ages, it was believed to hold magical qualities and people The post Fennel appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.