Below are listed links for stories and articles that are in some way related to raising our conciousness. Links open in a new window.
Their website is www.collective-evolution.com
- A New Worldview Is Emerging That Can Change Our Perspective On Realityby Joe Martino on 20 September, 2022 at 12:51 pm
What would change if from the moment you were born up until now, you were taught that in… The post A New Worldview Is Emerging That Can Change Our Perspective On Reality appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- A Flaw in The Theory of Evolution: A Perspectiveby Pradeep B. Deshpande, PhD on 10 September, 2022 at 6:00 pm
According to the theory of evolution, all life on Earth began with a single-cell organism, billions of years… The post A Flaw in The Theory of Evolution: A Perspective appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Placebo, Human Potential & Nature of Reality | Adam Curryby Joe Martino on 27 July, 2022 at 7:54 pm
What is the nature of our reality? What are humans truly capable of and how can we explore… The post Placebo, Human Potential & Nature of Reality | Adam Curry appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- COVID – Where Do We Go From Here?by Joe Martino on 6 July, 2022 at 8:09 pm
If you’re feeling the fatigue of navigating the news during COVID you’re not alone. I personally know a… The post COVID – Where Do We Go From Here? appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- COVID, Curiosity, Metaphsyics & Wellness | Jason Quittby Joe Martino on 29 June, 2022 at 1:29 pm
In this episode Joe speaks with Jason Quitt, an author who has been studying welnness practices and metaphysics… The post COVID, Curiosity, Metaphsyics & Wellness | Jason Quitt appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- The Limitations From Accepting Things As ‘Normal’by Joe Martino on 29 June, 2022 at 1:17 pm
Quantum mechanics suggests us that at the core of our reality there is energy – every potential existing… The post The Limitations From Accepting Things As ‘Normal’ appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- The Power of Presence, How “Living In The Now” Can Change Your Lifeby Allie Stark on 18 April, 2022 at 4:02 pm
Presence is the powerful practice of being in the moment. It is created through an acute awareness of… The post The Power of Presence, How “Living In The Now” Can Change Your Life appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- The ‘Race To The Bottom’ Trap: Why Companies Produce Low Quality Productsby Joe Martino on 24 March, 2022 at 12:48 pm
Ever wonder why companies keep producing low quality products that are not only bad for people but the… The post The ‘Race To The Bottom’ Trap: Why Companies Produce Low Quality Products appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Your Life Is Not Limited To One Pathby Joe Martino on 3 November, 2021 at 12:36 pm
It is no secret that life can sometimes feel like a limited paved road laid out before us… The post Your Life Is Not Limited To One Path appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- A Simple Process You Can Use To Stay Calm & Present Throughout The Dayby Joe Martino on 25 October, 2021 at 8:17 pm
Do you notice yourself feeling tense shoulders? A cleansed jaw? Perhaps you’re holding your breath in some ways… The post A Simple Process You Can Use To Stay Calm & Present Throughout The Day appeared first on Collective Evolution.
The Mind Unleashed
Their website is www.themindunleashed.com
- Feed has no items.
Their website is www.foreverconscious.com
- Intuitive Astrology: Aries Full Moon October 2022by Tanaaz on 27 September, 2022 at 2:56 pm
The Aries Full Moon on October 9 is here to heal. But, this healing doesn’t come in a neatly wrapped package, instead, this healing comes from reaching that point where there is nothing else left to do but surrender. Reaching this point of surrender comes from the volatile, heated energy around this Full Moon. This The post Intuitive Astrology: Aries Full Moon October 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Nikki’s Weekly Tarot: September 26- October 3, 2022by Nikki Fogerty on 25 September, 2022 at 10:50 pm
The cards pictured are from the Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck. The Emperor and Death This week starts with a New Moon in Libra and by the end of the week, we are firmly in the new month of October. This is a time to set goals and plant intentions of what we wish to call The post Nikki’s Weekly Tarot: September 26- October 3, 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Intuitive Astrology Forecast for October 2022by Tanaaz on 22 September, 2022 at 4:51 pm
October 2022 is a big month! It begins with six major planets in retrograde including – Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. As the we journey through the month however, Mercury, Pluto, and Saturn will all station direct, minimizing the flow of retrograde energy and kickstarting a new cycle of planetary energy. October also The post Intuitive Astrology Forecast for October 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Libra New Moon Ritual September 2022by Tanaaz on 19 September, 2022 at 8:26 pm
The Libra New Moon on September 25, carries some soft energies, helping us to integrate into all the energy shifts that the month has brought our way so far. As this is the New Moon following the Equinox, it also holds extra potential for setting intentions for the future. In this ritual, you will be The post Libra New Moon Ritual September 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Nikki’s Weekly Tarot: September 19-25, 2022by Nikki Fogerty on 19 September, 2022 at 3:53 am
The cards pictured are from the Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck. Eight of Cups and Art There are many cosmic shifts this week with the start of Libra Season and the Equinox. With the beginning of Autumn in the Northern Hemisphere and Spring in the South, we feel the changes in the seasons as well as the The post Nikki’s Weekly Tarot: September 19-25, 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Intuitive Astrology: Libra New Moon September 2022by Tanaaz on 16 September, 2022 at 10:23 pm
September has been a month of changing energy. It began with a strong flow of retrograde energy coursing through the cosmic skies, which always slows things down, getting us to pause, reassess, and deal with matters of the past. Retrograde energy can also cause a fog or mist to roll in, clouding our thinking and The post Intuitive Astrology: Libra New Moon September 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Libra Season Horoscopes 2022by Tanaaz on 15 September, 2022 at 6:15 pm
Libra Season begins on September 22-23, 2022, the same day as the Equinox. The Equinox represents a turning point as we arrive at the halfway mark of the astrological year, and Libra is the perfect zodiac to guide us through this transition point. Reaching the halfway mark on our trip around the zodiac makes it The post Libra Season Horoscopes 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Intuitive Astrology: September Equinox 2022by Tanaaz on 13 September, 2022 at 7:00 pm
To celebrate and work with the powerful balancing energies of the Equinox, I am doing a live Zoom session on September 21st at 10 am PDT. In this session, we will talk about the astrological energies behind the Equinox and do a group ritual and intention setting together. You can sign up here. And don’t The post Intuitive Astrology: September Equinox 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Nikki’s Weekly Tarot: September 12-18, 2022by Nikki Fogerty on 12 September, 2022 at 12:54 am
The cards pictured are from the Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck. Eight of Disks and Four of Swords This week’s cards highlight the importance of pausing, relaxing, and reflecting. They tell us it is okay to take a break and, in fact, it is necessary. We are always striving to move forward and make things better. The post Nikki’s Weekly Tarot: September 12-18, 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Intuitive Astrology: Mars Retrograde 2022-2023by Tanaaz on 9 September, 2022 at 6:10 pm
If you want to dive deeper into the energies of Mars Retrograde and talk about what it means for your sign, join me for a special Zoom workshop on Friday 28th October from 11 am-12 pm Pacific Time. Sign up here. Mars stations retrograde in Gemini from October 30, 2022, until January 12, 2023. Mars will The post Intuitive Astrology: Mars Retrograde 2022-2023 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
Their website is www.astrological-sign.com
- Zodiac Signs Personalitiesby zodiacastro on 26 April, 2020 at 11:43 am
So is there really something to zodiac signs personalities? Yes, each zodiac sign is born with an intrinsic cosmic energy as well an implicit lesson that the zodiac sign needs to learn. All zodiac signs personalities have a special talent and a unique set of skills. But the sign also carries a lifelong challenge which ... Read more
- How To Improve Spiritual Wellnessby zodiacastro on 26 April, 2020 at 12:46 am
In this day and age, we live hurried and fast-paced lifestyles. Many people have turned to mindfulness and meditation for solace. But for the converted, most want to learn how to improve spiritual wellness. It’s not enough to practice meditation when we are feeling out of sorts. But we need to create a discipline of ... Read more
- How Does Astrology Work?by zodiacastro on 18 April, 2020 at 10:07 pm
How does astrology work? In order to understand how astrology works, we need to think in terms of energy. Astrology is a method of pinpointing and tracking the energy exchange between the celestial bodies within our solar system. By studying the shifting energies between our sun and all the objects around it (planets, stars, asteroids, ... Read more
- What Are The Zodiac Signs Months?by zodiacastro on 4 April, 2020 at 9:57 pm
Astrology has been gaining in popularity over the past few years. More and more people are turning to Astrology to learn about Astrology Sign traits to learn about their character. Every zodiac sign (sun sign) is a unique and distinct expression of energy. So what are the respective zodiac signs months for each astrological sign? ... Read more
- What Zodiac Sign Is March?by zodiacastro on 3 April, 2020 at 2:25 am
What zodiac sign is March? In Western astrology, there are twelve (12) zodiac signs. Each sign is named for the constellation that was passing through the sky during specific times of the year. We mark these times every 28 – 30 day period or what we call a calendar month. So you can see why ... Read more
- What is Spirituality?by zodiacastro on 30 March, 2020 at 10:41 pm
Many people are just beginning to embark upon their spiritual path. It starts with a search for the answer to the question: “What is Spirituality?”. The definition and meaning of spirituality can be described as the holistic connection you have with yourself in combination with The Creator (also known as God, Oneness, Universal Consciousness, Infinite ... Read more
- How To Become One With Yourselfby zodiacastro on 14 March, 2020 at 9:13 pm
When we were children, it was easy to know how to become one with yourself. We were very familiar and comfortable with our thoughts, hopes, wishes, and dreams, especially between the ages of zero and seven when we are developing and learning how to connect with the subconscious mind. Without knowing it, we were confident ... Read more
- What Are Spiritual Laws?by zodiacastro on 10 March, 2020 at 9:50 pm
So what are spiritual laws? We live in a reality that has a clearly defined and specific set of truths which are ever present and unchanging. Before ever reading this article, you may have never known that our world is governed by these rules. These laws are immutable meaning that they are fixed, permanent, and ... Read more
- How To Master Your Energyby zodiacastro on 1 March, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Learning how to master your energy is a delicate balance of self-expression and self-preservation. When focusing on how to master your energy, it’s important to observe the energy exchange between you and your environment. Controlling the flow of energy, both internally and externally, is the essential ingredient needed in order to learn how to master ... Read more
- How to Receive Loveby zodiacastro on 25 February, 2020 at 6:31 pm
Learning how to receive love can sometimes seem more challenging than loving all on its own. The giving of love and the reception of love are two parts of a whole. They work in tandem. So if you deny receiving love, then the other side won’t work either. It’s important to know how to receive ... Read more
Their website is www.enigmatichealing.com
- Mustard Greensby Carolyn Thompson on 22 September, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Mustard Greens (Brassica juncea) are one of the most nutritious green leafy vegetables and are packed with health promoting and disease preventing properties. Mustard greens are exceptionally high in vitamins A, K, & C as well as minerals such as zinc, selenium, calcium, magnesium, and iron. The cholesterol-lowering ability of steamed mustard greens is second The post Mustard Greens appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Sensitivity to Subtle Energy by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 19 September, 2022 at 9:31 am
Becoming aware of your body sensations can help you to understand the subtle energy in and around our world. It may take time to focus in on specific sensations or it might be very natural to you. Body pains, aches, places of hot or cold, poking feeling, sudden sensation and then gone, and others can The post Sensitivity to Subtle Energy by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Lemongrassby Carolyn Thompson on 19 September, 2022 at 6:24 am
Lemongrass, (Cymbopogon citratus) is a herb which belongs to the grass family of Poaceae. It is well-known and utilized for its distinct lemon flavor and citrusy aroma. Lemongrass is a tall, perennial grass which is native to India and tropical regions of Asia. In addition to its culinary usage, lemongrass offers a wide array of The post Lemongrass appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Lavenderby Carolyn Thompson on 15 September, 2022 at 6:44 am
Lavender, Lavandula, is a genus of 47 known species of flowering plants in the mint family, Lamiaceae. The most widely cultivated species, lavendula angustifolia, is often referred to as lavender, and there is a color named for the shade of the flowers of this species. Lavender is a sedative, diuretic, calminative, antiseptic, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory The post Lavender appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Your Rose Ray Lotus by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 13 September, 2022 at 9:05 pm
On the day you were born a rose ray lotus formed within your heart temple, in the etheric body of your soul, and it opens gently, continually, to express the Love That Your Are. Not a tiny flower, but an ever growing bloom, that cannot die or whither no matter what. For it The post Your Rose Ray Lotus by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Step Away from Old Victorian Era Parenting, Please! by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 7 September, 2022 at 6:25 am
Wow, as we move deeper in to the 21st century, we need to redesign the way we raise children. Evolving in the age of information requires a more humane way of training our children The old outdated Victorian Age social patterns are failing us by stunting a child’s growth rather than expanding their potentials. Old The post Step Away from Old Victorian Era Parenting, Please! by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Clovesby Carolyn Thompson on 6 September, 2022 at 6:09 am
Clove, (Eugenia aromaticum or Eugenia caryophyllata), are the aromatic dried flower buds of a tree of the Myrtaceae family and are native to India and Indonesia. The name is derived from the Latin, clavus, meaning nail, probably due to nail-shape of the dried bud. The ancient Chinese first documented use of the fragrant clove in The post Cloves appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Spanking Causes Life-long Damage; Damaging the Root Energy Center by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 5 September, 2022 at 6:09 pm
During a regular coffee meet-up with a friend of mine, I learned something I wished to share. I will call my friend, Dr. Ben, who is a hypnotherapist of 40 years and well versed in areas of trauma and abuse. As we sat outside the coffee house, we witnessed a parent getting angry and spanking The post Spanking Causes Life-long Damage; Damaging the Root Energy Center by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Gotu Kolaby Carolyn Thompson on 2 September, 2022 at 3:45 pm
Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is a medicinal herb that has tremendous healing properties that are known to benefit a wide variety of ailments. Gotu kola is rich in vitamins A, C, & B-complex as well as minerals such as silicon, selenium, calcium, magnesium, and iron. Gotu kola is one of the premier herbs for neurological The post Gotu Kola appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Soul Evolution with Spiritual Growth by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 24 August, 2022 at 6:20 pm
During this time period there is a great opportunity for the evolution of the soul through spiritual growth. The post Soul Evolution with Spiritual Growth by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.