Below are listed links for stories and articles that are in some way related to raising our conciousness. Links open in a new window.
Their website is www.collective-evolution.com
- Ep. 7 | Technophobia & The Great Resetby Joe Martino on 30 November, 2022 at 2:44 pm
The Great Reset (TGR) is touching on a felt intuition many people share: our systems are in deep… The post Ep. 7 | Technophobia & The Great Reset appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 6 | Interconnection & A Pathway To Changeby Joe Martino on 23 November, 2022 at 1:06 pm
We are in a time where complex systems are breaking down without our society, and yet we are… The post Ep. 6 | Interconnection & A Pathway To Change appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 5 | Trauma, Embodiment & Beingby Joe Martino on 16 November, 2022 at 12:46 pm
The word trauma is a tough one. Its meaning can be very different depending on who you talk… The post Ep. 5 | Trauma, Embodiment & Being appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 4 | Social Media, Desensitization, Cultural Declineby Joe Martino on 8 November, 2022 at 8:20 pm
Is social media re-shaping our brains? Is it gaming us into short attention spans and an inability to… The post Ep. 4 | Social Media, Desensitization, Cultural Decline appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 3 | Sensemaking, Fake News & Censorshipby Joe Martino on 2 November, 2022 at 1:14 pm
We seem to be in a constant information war these days. And with that, there appears to be… The post Ep. 3 | Sensemaking, Fake News & Censorship appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 2 | The Meaning Crisisby Joe Martino on 27 October, 2022 at 3:04 pm
One of the simplest ways to think about the meaning crisis is to ask whether humanity is going… The post Ep. 2 | The Meaning Crisis appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Ep. 1 | Humanity’s Predicamentby Joe Martino on 27 October, 2022 at 2:56 pm
In this introductory episode of the Collective Evolution podcast Joe brings together the thesis that began CE and… The post Ep. 1 | Humanity’s Predicament appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- A New Worldview Is Emerging That Can Change Our Perspective On Realityby Joe Martino on 20 September, 2022 at 12:51 pm
What would change if from the moment you were born up until now, you were taught that in… The post A New Worldview Is Emerging That Can Change Our Perspective On Reality appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- A Flaw in The Theory of Evolution: A Perspectiveby Pradeep B. Deshpande, PhD on 10 September, 2022 at 6:00 pm
According to the theory of evolution, all life on Earth began with a single-cell organism, billions of years… The post A Flaw in The Theory of Evolution: A Perspective appeared first on Collective Evolution.
- Placebo, Human Potential & Nature of Reality | Adam Curryby Joe Martino on 27 July, 2022 at 7:54 pm
What is the nature of our reality? What are humans truly capable of and how can we explore… The post Placebo, Human Potential & Nature of Reality | Adam Curry appeared first on Collective Evolution.
The Mind Unleashed
Their website is www.themindunleashed.com
- Feed has no items.
Their website is www.foreverconscious.com
- Gemini Full Moon Ritual December 2022by Tanaaz on 1 December, 2022 at 9:21 pm
The last Full Moon of 2022 peaks on December 7-8 in the sign of Gemini. This Full Moon carries some heated energy around it and may stir past issues that need to be resolved. It’s the last Full Moon of 2022, and perhaps you are feeling ready to wash the energies of the year away. The post Gemini Full Moon Ritual December 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Intuitive Astrology: Gemini Full Moon December 2022by Tanaaz on 29 November, 2022 at 9:51 pm
We have made it to the last Full Moon of 2022. Falling in the sign of the Gemini twins on December 7-8, this Full Moon carries some heated, charged energy. While it is not as intense as the Blood Moon Eclipse we had back in November, it may act as a trigger, reigniting or reawakening The post Intuitive Astrology: Gemini Full Moon December 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Nikki’s Weekly Tarot: November 28-December 4, 2022by Nikki Fogerty on 28 November, 2022 at 3:45 pm
The cards pictured are from Uusi’s ‘Pagan Otherworlds’ deck. The Tower and Two of Wands This week’s cards bring strong messages as we step into the last month of the year. They are giving tough love and deep wisdom to help us navigate the final month of 2022. Our first card this week is The The post Nikki’s Weekly Tarot: November 28-December 4, 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Intuitive Astrology: Antares Stargate Portal December 2-4by Tanaaz on 25 November, 2022 at 5:34 pm
There are countless twinkling stars in our night sky, but our ancient astrologer ancestors were drawn to four stars in particular- Aldebaran, Regulus, Fomalhaut, and Antares. These four stars are known as the Royal Stars, and are the guardians of the four corners of the sky and gatekeepers to four sacred stargate portals. Every year, The post Intuitive Astrology: Antares Stargate Portal December 2-4 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Intuitive Astrology Forecast December 2022by Tanaaz on 21 November, 2022 at 10:11 pm
You have made it to December! Another year is almost done. I hope you are proud of what you have achieved over the last 12 months. I hope you can honor all the ups and downs and celebrate where you are today, even if it’s not where you want to be forever. Sometimes just acknowledging The post Intuitive Astrology Forecast December 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Nikki’s Weekly Tarot Readings: November 21-27, 2022by Nikki Fogerty on 21 November, 2022 at 3:20 am
The cards pictured are from the Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck. Five of Wands and Ace of Cups This week we have New Moon in Sagittarius on November 23, bringing fresh and potent energy. We set our intentions as the vibrations of this moon wash over us. Our cards are here to help us navigate the The post Nikki’s Weekly Tarot Readings: November 21-27, 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Sagittarius New Moon Ritual November 2022by Tanaaz on 17 November, 2022 at 6:11 pm
The Sagittarius New Moon on November 23, brings waves of fresh energy, inspiring us to clear the old and welcome the new. If there is an area of your life that is in need of a reset or past challenges you want to leave behind, this New Moon will be on your side. You can The post Sagittarius New Moon Ritual November 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Intuitive Astrology: Sagittarius New Moon November 2022by Tanaaz on 15 November, 2022 at 9:57 pm
Take a breath and allow the revitalizing energy of the Sagittarius 2022 New Moon to filter through each cell of your being. Allow each New Moon breath to wash away the stagnancy of the past. Any hurts, any pains, feel them being carried on the wind of your exhale. The Sagittarius New Moon comes like The post Intuitive Astrology: Sagittarius New Moon November 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Nikki’s Weekly Tarot Reading: November 14-20, 2022by Nikki Fogerty on 14 November, 2022 at 2:04 am
The cards pictured are from the Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck. The Chariot and Ace of Swords During Scorpio Season, we feel called to transform the parts of us that have weighed us down. We no longer feed our stuck energy with negativity and lack of action. We know we are meant for greatness and we The post Nikki’s Weekly Tarot Reading: November 14-20, 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
- Sagittarius Season Horoscopes November-December 2022by Tanaaz on 10 November, 2022 at 8:49 pm
Scroll down for your horoscope! Scorpio Season gets us thinking about who we are on the deepest of levels. We may have found ourselves questioning our motivations and what drives what we choose to do. We may have uncovered unconscious behavior patterns or gained a deeper understanding of why we are the way we are. The post Sagittarius Season Horoscopes November-December 2022 appeared first on Forever Conscious.
Their website is www.astrological-sign.com
- Zodiac Signs Personalitiesby J. James on 26 April, 2020 at 11:43 am
So is there really something to zodiac signs personalities? Yes, each zodiac sign is born with an intrinsic cosmic energy as well an implicit lesson that the zodiac sign needs to learn. All zodiac signs personalities have a special talent and a unique set of skills. But the sign also carries a lifelong challenge which ... Read more
- How To Improve Spiritual Wellnessby J. James on 26 April, 2020 at 12:46 am
In this day and age, we live hurried and fast-paced lifestyles. Many people have turned to mindfulness and meditation for solace. But for the converted, most want to learn how to improve spiritual wellness. It’s not enough to practice meditation when we are feeling out of sorts. But we need to create a discipline of ... Read more
- How Does Astrology Work?by J. James on 18 April, 2020 at 10:07 pm
How does astrology work? In order to understand how astrology works, we need to think in terms of energy. Astrology is a method of pinpointing and tracking the energy exchange between the celestial bodies within our solar system. By studying the shifting energies between our sun and all the objects around it (planets, stars, asteroids, ... Read more
- What Are The Zodiac Signs Months?by J. James on 4 April, 2020 at 9:57 pm
Astrology has been gaining in popularity over the past few years. More and more people are turning to Astrology to learn about Astrology Sign traits to learn about their character. Every zodiac sign (sun sign) is a unique and distinct expression of energy. So what are the respective zodiac signs months for each astrological sign? ... Read more
- What Zodiac Sign Is March?by J. James on 3 April, 2020 at 2:25 am
What zodiac sign is March? In Western astrology, there are twelve (12) zodiac signs. Each sign is named for the constellation that was passing through the sky during specific times of the year. We mark these times every 28 – 30 day period or what we call a calendar month. So you can see why ... Read more
- What is Spirituality?by J. James on 30 March, 2020 at 10:41 pm
Many people are just beginning to embark upon their spiritual path. It starts with a search for the answer to the question: “What is Spirituality?”. The definition and meaning of spirituality can be described as the holistic connection you have with yourself in combination with The Creator (also known as God, Oneness, Universal Consciousness, Infinite ... Read more
- How To Become One With Yourselfby J. James on 14 March, 2020 at 9:13 pm
When we were children, it was easy to know how to become one with yourself. We were very familiar and comfortable with our thoughts, hopes, wishes, and dreams, especially between the ages of zero and seven when we are developing and learning how to connect with the subconscious mind. Without knowing it, we were confident ... Read more
- What Are Spiritual Laws?by J. James on 10 March, 2020 at 9:50 pm
So what are spiritual laws? We live in a reality that has a clearly defined and specific set of truths which are ever present and unchanging. Before ever reading this article, you may have never known that our world is governed by these rules. These laws are immutable meaning that they are fixed, permanent, and ... Read more
- How To Master Your Energyby J. James on 1 March, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Learning how to master your energy is a delicate balance of self-expression and self-preservation. When focusing on how to master your energy, it’s important to observe the energy exchange between you and your environment. Controlling the flow of energy, both internally and externally, is the essential ingredient needed in order to learn how to master ... Read more
- How to Receive Loveby J. James on 25 February, 2020 at 6:31 pm
Learning how to receive love can sometimes seem more challenging than loving all on its own. The giving of love and the reception of love are two parts of a whole. They work in tandem. So if you deny receiving love, then the other side won’t work either. It’s important to know how to receive ... Read more
Their website is www.enigmatichealing.com
- Fennelby Carolyn Thompson on 19 November, 2022 at 8:13 am
Fennel is considered both a vegetable and herb due to its wide ranging nutritional and healing benefits. The Fennel herb (Foeniculum vulgare) has a long history of use. The Egyptians and the Chinese used it strictly for medicinal purposes in early history. During the Middle Ages, it was believed to hold magical qualities and people The post Fennel appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- The Loss of Human Health through Food by Dr. Zach Bushby Carolyn Thompson on 11 November, 2022 at 3:17 pm
Watch this critical analysis on the progression of human health issues and the way we farm in the western world. Dr. Bush reviews how agriculture changed in ways that destroy our inner health and got to our unhealthy conditions. Zach Bush MD is a physician specializing in internal medicine, endocrinology and hospice care. He is The post The Loss of Human Health through Food by Dr. Zach Bush appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Cucumberby Carolyn Thompson on 3 November, 2022 at 3:26 pm
Cucumbers are scientifically known as Cucumis sativus and belong to the same plant family as squash, pumpkin, and watermelon. Like watermelon, cucumbers are made up of mostly (95 percent) water, which means eating them on a hot summer day can help you stay hydrated. Cucumber is an excellent source of silica, which is known to The post Cucumber appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Calendulaby Carolyn Thompson on 1 November, 2022 at 8:27 am
Calendula (Calendula officinalis) is a medicinal flower that has several health benefits. Calendula species have been used traditionally as culinary and medicinal herbs. The petals are edible and can be used fresh in salads or dried and used to color cheese or as a replacement for saffron. A yellow dye has been extracted from the The post Calendula appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Science of Energy Medicine by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 27 October, 2022 at 10:26 am
In communicating about Energy Medicine, we are referring... The post Science of Energy Medicine by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Plantainby Carolyn Thompson on 24 October, 2022 at 4:03 pm
Plantain (Plantago Major) is a very familiar perennial plant and my be found anywhere on yards and meadow lands. It is an excellent herb to know about and go to when hiking, or in the outdoors and need an easy medicine. The herb has a long history of use as an alternative medicine dating back The post Plantain appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Pau d’Arcoby Carolyn Thompson on 14 October, 2022 at 3:58 pm
Pau d’Arco (Handroanthus impetiginosus) is a powerful medicinal herb that is widely used in the treatment of cancer, arthritis, candida, and bacterial and viral infections. Pau d’arco is a huge canopy tree native to the Amazon rainforest and other tropical parts of South and Latin America. It is also called Pink Trumpet Tree, Purple Trumpet The post Pau d’Arco appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Approaching Off-World Existences through the Sense of Connective-ness by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 6 October, 2022 at 9:33 pm
Humanity loves good mysteries and over the centuries, the idea of other people living on other planets has been a constant subject, that being extra-terrestrials or aliens. We have a night sky that shows us a vastness that we cannot begin to comprehend. For many people it is a wonder to sit and watch, talk The post Approaching Off-World Existences through the Sense of Connective-ness by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Early Childhood Energy Language Formation by Carolyn Thompsonby Carolyn Thompson on 2 October, 2022 at 8:54 am
When we are born in to this world, we have no language; we make sounds, grunts, cry and all types of expressions to begin to form language. The formation of our body and muscles are rapid, and so is the learning of language. Our earliest language begins as one of energy information through sounds, emotions, The post Early Childhood Energy Language Formation by Carolyn Thompson appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.
- Mustard Greensby Carolyn Thompson on 22 September, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Mustard Greens (Brassica juncea) are one of the most nutritious green leafy vegetables and are packed with health promoting and disease preventing properties. Mustard greens are exceptionally high in vitamins A, K, & C as well as minerals such as zinc, selenium, calcium, magnesium, and iron. The cholesterol-lowering ability of steamed mustard greens is second The post Mustard Greens appeared first on Enigmatic Healing.